Saturday, June 12, 2010

eddie ross comes to chicago!

yes, it's true and i will be attending his WOW party this thursday at 7pm.  there may be a few seats left, so if you live in the chicagoland area you should go!

i am a huge fan of his arrangements, which transform a table, event, or room.

i love the simplicity of this one, not to mention the fact that i have a similar bent wood table i recently painted here

i am also repeatedly inspired in the way he turns flea market/thrift store finds into beautiful tablescapes

read more about how he put this together here. oh, btw those napkin rings are made out of earrings!

or how he always seems to add a little whimsy to a beautiful, elegant table

what mother wouldn't want to wake up to this on mother's day morning?


i am generally on the modern side of things, however eddie makes me want to pull out my southern charm spirit and get some fine china for a summer afternoon cocktail party!

i can't wait to meet him thursday and hear what great ideas he has to share with us!  who knows i may be inspired to get out to the flea market and throw one of these tablescapes together...

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet you next week! And thank you for such a fantastic post!

    Eddie + Jaithan

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i can't believe eddie ross just visited my site! yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget, Eddie will be at the Randolph Street Market the weekend of June 19-20!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should be fun - report back and tell us everything, okay? Hehe, I just saw your comment above. :) You're so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jealous!!!! And have the best time...and did I mention that I was jealous?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait either! It will be so nice to meet you! I'm pumped - hopefully I can control my excitement while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is that he visited your site! He is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm posting again! I'm in the works of setting up a carpool trip with Marija from Holding Court - would you be interested in joining for the ride? I couldn't find your email on here - but feel free to email me at helloloverofbeautifulthings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete