Wednesday, May 19, 2010

jaxon says


jaxon says:  i want to say hi to my friends after i brush my teeth.

this is what i hear as i walk into his room while dan is brushing his teeth in which i reply:  oh, ok.  then dan proceeds to tell me that jaxon saw a double shadow in the living room and that is what he is calling his "friends."
while visiting with his "friends" i asked where my friends were- and he said
"that's ok mommy, you can share mine"
needless to say, it was a bit difficult tearing him away from his new bff.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment! let me know if you decide to go to either chicago events - I would love to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love being a Mom getting to share moments like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soo cute and this is the age when they start imaging things so that is very healthy he is just a typical 2 year healthy boy. Having said that He is my sweetest grandson I love it that he is using his imagination.

    ReplyDelete