Thursday, April 22, 2010

spring is in the air


i love this tree and plan to buy one when we get a house. it is so cute and short. i thought the first image was great when i took it because the leaves were all out, but then when i saw the blooms this past week, i was all--ahhhhh....
this year i am really taking in the springtime: weather, trees in bloom, flowers starting to sprout. it just seems like in the past years i don't pay attention and all of a sudden there are leaves on the trees and all these flowers that came from nowhere. i think spring is my favorite season now. happy spring!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Crab Apple Tree. It was just so beautiful today, when I went out to Wheaton, for a adjustment. I want one just like it. I think you can trim it to make it look like this shape

    ReplyDelete