Monday, April 19, 2010

leftovers

before

after

look how cute these pillows are: $5 each from crate&barrel outlet!


i plan to re-cover ottoman in this fabric and change out pillows at that time



we bought a new sofa and loveseat awhile ago and we kept this ottoman from the old set. it was so drab and pretty much matched my walls, ugh! so here's a quick fix until i re-cover the piece. i found the small stool at homegoods for like $30. add a vase w/some decorative branches...shazamm a small vignette for almost nothing. this sits in my eat-in kitchen area.
stay tuned for the ottoman facelift!





































1 comment:

  1. I love your style. And I love that you just reminded me of the C&B outlet. I drive by it like 2x a week at least and always forget to go to it.

    ReplyDelete