Wednesday, January 26, 2011

saturday morning started off with a big 'ol YUM

as a child-and well through the years of my life-we would always go to this one restaurant on saturdays and order an apple pancake.  it is not a regular pancake with apples on it, but it is like a "deep dish" style pancake with apple and caramelly goodness on top.
well, i didn't feel like going out this past saturday, so i made one.  my version wasn't as dense, but it was just as delicious!

maybe you should try this recipe this weekend.  let me know how you like it.

4 comments:

  1. mmm walker bros.:) Your version looks great! thecoolkidsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I have never heard of this but I love pancakes (esp on the weekends) and absolutely love baked apples so I think I would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I made the YUM goodness this morning and Alison it was yummmm Love it!!! thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete