Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the cutest plant on earth

i love my new plant that i picked up at trader joe's this past sunday.
it is a weeping pussy willow.
 it's just a baby now, so it will bloom in the spring and then i assume get those great
furry buds afterwards.  the downside:  i have to plant it outside in the spring so it won't get to stay in my entrance forever.  it's probably better that way, it will most definitely have a longer life.
but meanwhile, i'm going to run to ikea to get a cheap pot to place it in- until then.

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen a plant with so much character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its so unique, I love it! I kill all my plants... even my Christmas tree..... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't Trader Joes have the best plants?!!! Love this one so much!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete