Tuesday, March 15, 2011

well written

  a little detour from my normal content:  i had to share this with you...
this was taken from a blog- confessions of a reformed fat girl
and i thought it was written beautifully.  hope you enjoy.


Your mother is the one God whispers to first.
Whispers of your potential, whispers of your beauty, whispers of your souls promise. Mothers are our gateway to that which is the source of all understanding,
mothers are the window to Gods love.
Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

check out her blog if you haven't already.  she is not only one of my best friends, she is also very talented and has a lot insight about her journey through life, love and her self revelations.

p.s. happy birthday to my best friend and sister, melissa!  love ya.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison for posting my poem... love ya mama!!! I wrote this for my mom on her birthday, a sweet little ditty I thought was appropriate for such an awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome poem!!

    ~Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful poem for a wonderful lady <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having had a wee boy a year ago this poem just melts my heart - going to use this for mothers day for my mum - lovely thanks

    ReplyDelete